This has been a wild week!
I have been really excited about all of the buzz about my friend Justin and the album he released as part of his project called Sarasota. Joseph Gordon-Levitt found it and has been tweeting about how great it is, and it’s getting a lot of attention on his website, hitrecord.org. Amazing! I am so happy for Justin, and if you haven’t listened yet, I seriously advise you to do so!
- this recipe for Nutella Ice Cream. Goodness gracious!
- this greeting card that grows
- this yard on my street:
- this caramel apple tart from pete bakes!
- my friend Lauren’s new blog!
- and the same Lauren’s new gig writing for Sociological Images!
I’ve started knitting Liesl, a cardigan pattern from Ysolda, and so I’ve got homework for the class I started on Wednesday. I’ve got two weeks to finish the yoke, so here’s hoping I get two weekends off from work, and maybe an evening or two. This weekend, we’re having a New College reunion potluck picnic (Sunday!) and I can’t wait!